As a kid, I could never decide what I wanted to be when I grew up. One year I wanted to be a Major League pitcher. Next, a quarterback. Then, a spy. An historian. Politician (the dark years). Lawyer (darker years). Until at some point I realized that, as a writer, I could be all those things. And here I am.
I've relied on my varied childhood interests to write, direct, manage, and strategize for clients in a whole bunch of industries. I should note that I also rely on my education, experience, and drive to do those things. Those things include:
- Writing pilots for TV producers
- Analyzing site authority for Google
- Doing conversion rate optimization (CRO) for Verizon, AT&T, and Frontier Communications
- Developing content strategy and brand identity for Optum Healthcare (part of United Healthcare)
- Working on integrated ad campaigns for Coca-Cola
- Creating engagement experiences for Delta Air Lines
- Building email campaigns for Mercedes-Benz
- Doing content strategy for small business clients like Sonas Home Health Care, The Orthopedic Clinic, and Sansone Air Conditioning
- Repositioning Thrifty Car Rental
- Managing teams of people along the way
If you need help telling your story, optimizing your website for conversion, or creating memorable experiences for consumers, I'd love to help. Shoot me a note and let's get started.